I currently offer a large set of services to increase your business’s Internet presence. You can contact me at anytime if you have any questions about something listed below, or have a question about related services which are not listed below. Chances are if I can’t do it myself, I can at least point you in the right direction to finding the right individual to help you.
I have been building websites since the late 1990s and can provide you with a website that has all the features and functionality you need. Below are just a few of many types of websites or features I can provide:
- Websites with content management
- E-Commerce / online store fronts
- Blogging Platform with User interaction capability
- Message Board / Forums / Discussion communities
- Photo-Blogging/Gallery sites
- URL Shortening site (Host your own URL shortener to protect your links and track your data)
- Social Networks – run your own Social networking website (private or public)
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
I have been actively working as an SEO since 2009. I have helped hundreds of websites rank for their keyword and I continue to practice and adapt my techniques to meet the needs of this fast pace Industry. I pride myself on maintaining the most current methods and techniques to improve rankings
Technical SEO Services
- Extensive website audits.
- Monitor and troubleshoot HTTP Headers.
- Creating and implement HTML and XML sitemaps (page, image, or video sitemaps.)
- Performing site crawls for critical errors with internal or external linking.
- Digging for indexation issues and troubleshooting.
- Implementing htaccess rewrites and redirects.
- Site speed – front-end analysis and tweaks.
- Site speed – Database optimization.
- Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting up canonical URLs.
On-page Optimization through Data
- Analytical data mining for better on-page optimization.
- On-page optimization backed with effective keyword research techniques.
- Information architecture and accompanying URL structures.
- Optimized media files for speedy and targeted delivery.
- A/B testing implementation.
- Effective content creation methods.
Outreach and Inbound Marketing
- Traditional outreach via email and social media.
- Content creation for external deployment.
- Social media campaigns for creating a steady flow of inbound traffic.